[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] browser staff feedback request / integration

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Mon Apr 7 14:58:49 EDT 2014

Late weighing in, and weighing in with little technical know-how.  It's my
feelings that any kind of "in-between" product is really just going to
waste time and resources that could be going into building the web client.
 I suspect that's already been said, but here's another +1

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>