[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] browser staff feedback request / integration

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Mon Apr 7 17:32:12 EDT 2014

I'm fine with the decision and consensus, but want to add one thing.  I've met a fair number of users who have a difficult time managing multiple windows in an ongoing way (call them "the closers").  We obviously don't have any such folks responding to this thread, but I think we should be open to such feedback (should it come) and possibly reconsider this decision if necessary.

Dan

Daniel Wells
Library Programmer/Analyst
Hekman Library, Calvin College