[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] KPAC filtering

Elisabeth Keppler keppleep at forsyth.cc
Tue Apr 8 08:19:38 EDT 2014

We're not using KPAC at this point but I'd like to add my vote for being
able to filter on shelving location and circ modifier, regardless of
platform.  I'd have to talk to our consortium administrators about this, of
course, but is there a global filter tag in the TPAC as well?  Holly's
absolutely right about the problem of incomplete MARC records.  We're
finding an alarming percentage have almost no fixed field data which makes
filtering virtually useless.

Thanks,
Lise

--