[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about messages on patron accounts

Deana Cunningham deana.cunningham at granvillecounty.org
Thu Apr 10 16:26:27 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Myself and another staff member were looking at the same patron account at the same time yesterday and had two different sets of notes show up! Are notes, alerts and messages specific to the branch where they were placed?

System generated messages show up in both locations (and are preceded by the abbreviation for our library system). Notes by staff are preceded by the abbreviation for the branch where the workstation was registered. Is there a library setting somewhere to make these visible across all our branches?

Thanks - again!

Deana

Deana Cunningham
Branch Manager, South Branch Library