[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Items not checking in?

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Apr 11 14:46:03 EDT 2014

The only method that guarantees complete attention probably violates the
Geneva Convention.

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Ruth Frasur <director at hagerstownlibrary.org

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them."
-- Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>