[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Items not checking in?

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Fri Apr 11 14:34:26 EDT 2014

We turned the beeps off at my previous library which forced staff to look
at the screen.  It still didn't always work.   They still didn't always
make sure that what they expect to happen happened.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>