[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Concern about tone of recent list messages

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Apr 16 15:46:43 EDT 2014

Kathy,

Thanks for posting this.  I will say, if anything I said was offensive, I
apologize.  I second the comment, "I love Evergreen, and I love the
community that supports it."

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>