[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Identifying a fund debit

Borthwick, Fiona fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Apr 17 07:09:42 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Hopefully someone will know the answer to this query.  When looking at a
fund record, you can see an amount debited.  The Debits tab lists each of
the debit types and amounts as well as the create date and time.  It does
not however list the purchase order details.

Is there any way to establish what the debits are for?  It would be ideal
if the fund record also provided links to the associated orders but there
doesn't seem to be an easy way to identify which orders these funds have
been used for.

We have tried various combinations of acquisitions searching and I have
also looked at the reporting tools but without success.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a link between the debited amount
on a fund and the relevant order?

One of our customers has a single debit on a fund record.  They wish to
remove the fund record but cannot do so for this debit.  If we could find
the order to which this debit was for, then the fund in the order could be
changed to allow this fund to be clear and therefore removed.

Many thanks in advance!

Fiona

--

Fiona Borthwick
Customer Services Consultant, PTFS Europe Limited

+44 (0) 800 756 6803 (phone)
+44 (0) 7540 768230  (mobile)
+44 (0) 131 2088578  (direct dial)
+44 (0) 800 756 6384 (fax)fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com