[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Identifying a fund debit

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Thu Apr 17 08:51:01 EDT 2014

Hi Fiona,

The information should be accessible via reports.  There is a link from
each ACQ copy to its debit.  From the ACQ copy, you can work back to the
lineitem and the purchase order.  Similarly, there is a link from each
invoice item (ad-hoc purchases) to its debit and its purchase order.

If I were to do this in the DB, I would use something like this:
http://paste.lisp.org/display/142069  (change the WHERE to suit).

Hope this helps,

-b

--