[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem with Record matchs set on Evergreen

Erick Emir Alonso Roman erickemir1302 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:20:31 EDT 2014

To whom it may concern
Hello My name is Erick
I'm emailing in reference to a problem that I have with Evergreen.
I'm from Mexico and I am  using Evergreen at the Library in my job but I
have this problem When I'm trying to import some records in the MARC batch
import,  when I use a record match set none record it's imported,but if I
don't use any record match set the import it's normal, someone knows what
can cause this problem?
I hope that somebody can help me.
I' m using Evergreen staff client 2.5.3
Thanks
I look forward to hearing from you
let me know any questions about my problem.
Regards Erick Emir Alonso Roman

--
Atentamente.
Estudiante  I.T.I. Erick Emir Alonso Roman