[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem with Record matchs set on Evergreen

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Apr 25 14:36:03 EDT 2014

Erick,

I am not a cataloger and I rarely use record match sets, therefore I
don't think I can help you. I suspect that for others to be able to
help you they would need to know more information of how you are
setting up your record match sets. Like what tags you are trying to
match on, and any other record match set configurations you might be
using. Also, it sometimes helps to know how many records you are
trying to import.

Buena suerte (yo hablo español),
Yamil

--