[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Problem with Record match Set on Evergreen

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Sat Apr 26 08:43:29 EDT 2014

This sounds similar to a behavior we saw in 2.2.  I'm not sure if anything
else ever came of it.  There was a bug report submitted but not completed.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1065158  Anyone?

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Erick Emir Alonso Roman <
erickemir1302 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>