[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Standing Hold Requests for Patrons

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Apr 29 13:29:18 EDT 2014

We actually discussed that during the Loblolly event a few years ago as something that would be nice for home bound / TBS support and I think would be nice for many patrons.  Somewhere the notes from that discussion are still floating around.  That was to satisfy some pretty broad needs by qualifier and genre.  Were you thinking more narrowly by author?

Excuse my brevity, sent from my iPhone

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
― C.S. Lewis