[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Standing Hold Requests for Patrons

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Tue Apr 29 13:50:07 EDT 2014

By author would be excellent.  By series would be another popular one
here -- we occasionally get requests to do that.

I'm very interested in this, and additional improvements w/r/t
Patron-Driven Acquisitions -- right now all that is on paper for us and
it is indeed laborious and time-consuming, but understandably quite
popular with patrons.

Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS
Librarian II, Public Services
Kent County Public Library