[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Seeking opinions on client "Transfer All Title Holds" option

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Aug 4 20:44:57 EDT 2014

Frankly, I worry this is starting to get into the territory of "let's add
another permission (or YAOUS) for every eventuality no matter how obscure."

Some features I think in the long run complicate our lives (documentation,
testing, development) more than they improve functionality.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>