[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug squashing days

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Aug 6 12:05:09 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm sending out a last call to fill out the Doodle poll for Bug
Squashing Day at http://doodle.com/2dx9h3cccwbp84v4. I plan to close the
poll at the end of the day tomorrow. As of now, it looks like Monday,
August 25 to Wednesday, August 27 are the best dates.

Thanks!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator