[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug squashing days

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Aug 1 11:08:11 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Unfortunately, it looks like I mistakenly added July dates to the poll
instead of some of the August dates we were polling. I usually can edit
a Doodle poll to fix these mistakes, but Doodle just isn't cooperating
with me on this poll.

Therefore, I had to create a new poll for bug squashing day. The poll is
available at http://doodle.com/2dx9h3cccwbp84v4. Anyone who filled out
the first poll will need to enter their dates again on the new poll.

Sorry!

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator