[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen for Academics - IRC Meeting, Aug 14 3:00 EST

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Aug 8 13:29:08 EDT 2014

Hello,

I just wanted to add that I was the one that created that IRC
presentation that Kelly linked to...

http://goo.gl/w3zml2

The presentation explains how you can just use a standard web browser
to use IRC. So feel free to contact me before the meeting (or after)
if you have questions about how to connect to IRC. I want to make sure
everyone that wants to attend can.

Thanks,
Yamil

--