[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Administering a Patron Satisfaction Survey

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Mon Aug 11 12:21:52 EDT 2014

We use the Admin>Local Administration>Surveys.  We do this to track who
wants to get our email newsletters. This is how we run the Optin for our
newsletters.  I run a report of the answers, and then upload the emails in
to our Newsletter software.

I know other places have used it to track Voter Registration information,
and such.

Have not tried incorporating it into the OPAC.

Lynn Floyd
lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library
864-260-4500 x181