[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Right-Click Context Menus in fixed fields error

Erick AR erickemir1302 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:08:11 EDT 2014

To whom it may concern
Hello My name is Erick
I'm emailing in reference to a problem that I have with Evergreen.
I'm from Mexico and I am  using Evergreen at the Library in my job but I
have this problem
somebody knows what could it be?

when I am using the staff client and trying to make a new MARC record and
Cataloging
there are some fixed fields that I can't find the right-Click Context Menus
like Frec, Srce, Regl, EntW, SrTp, I've already tried to créate this record
attributes
but still the same problem it doesn't show me the menú, when I
right-clicked the fixed field.
somebody knows what could it be?

Thanks
I look forward to hearing from you
let me know any questions about my problem.
Regards

--
Atentamente.
*I.T.I. Erick Emir Alonso Román*