[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Floating collection question

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Mon Aug 18 11:52:56 EDT 2014

Don,

You can create a template for those locations in Edit item attributes which
includes setting the floating flag to yes. You do have to apply the template
manually but you can apply it to multiple copies at a time in copy buckets
or in Item status, cataloging functions.  I don’t see that you can set it in
the Holdings import file for batch importing.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service