[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Belated "bye for now" to Shauna Borger

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Aug 20 13:38:05 EDT 2014

Greetings,

As I prepare for the next Evergreen Oversight Board meeting, it occurred to me that I had not properly acknowledged the recent departure of Shauna Borger from our community.
Earlier this month, Shauna resigned her position at the Indiana State Library for greener pastures in Wyoming, and consequently, resigned her position as Secretary from the Evergreen Oversight Board.
The Board will be attending to the vacancy created, and to the appointment of a new Secretary at its next meeting.

Over the years, Shauna's been an Evergreen advocate in the Great State of Indiana, on the Evergreen Oversight Board, and in the community at large.
Her coordination of the 2012 Evergreen International Conference in Indianapolis is just one of several strong contributions Shauna made.

Our loss is the University of Wisconsin-Parkside in Kenosha, Wisconsin's gain - you will be missed, Shauna - best of luck in your future endeavours, and sincere thanks from all of us!
I do hope this is simply "bye for now" and that our paths will cross again.

Cheers,
Ben

Ben Hyman (Chair, Evergreen Oversight Board)
Executive Director | BC Libraries Cooperative
ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop | 1.855.383.5761 ext 1001 | cell: 250.889.2738
bc.libraries.coop | Twitter: @BCLibrariesCoop