[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Auth-bib: authorized heading (151 - Geographic Name) controls bib tag 710

Srey Seng sSeng at catalystitservices.com
Wed Aug 20 16:57:06 EDT 2014

Thanks a lot for your explanation, it definitely gives a method for examining authority headings that can be used in more than one context.

I went ahead and created an LP bug for this: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1359402
I am not quite sure I've capture the "bug" and explained it sufficiently, but I hope it serves as a start.

Thanks again!