[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Right-Click Context Menus in fixed fields error

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Aug 21 11:14:43 EDT 2014

Erick,

We don't do original cataloging directly in Evergreen so I don't know about
context menus in the software. However, there are online sources for MARC
formatting you could use. One is the MARC21 manual at the US Library of
Congress : http://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/ecbdhome.html  the other is
OCLC's Bibliographic Formats and Standards manual:
http://www.oclc.org/bibformats/en.html

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager