[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Right-Click Context Menus in fixed fields error

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Aug 21 11:23:57 EDT 2014

Hi Erick,

I haven't used this feature either. However, looking at the 2.6 release
notes
(http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.6/_cataloging.html#_enhancements_to_evergreen_8217_s_marc_editor_concerning_fixed_fields),
it looks like by default the right-click context menu only displays
values for Audn, Blvl, Form, Lang, LitF, and Type. The notes then go on
to say:

"A user may add values to these fixed fields as well as to other fixed
fields through the MARC Coded Value Maps interface found under the Admin
→ Server Administration menu in the staff client. These are grouped by
Record Attribute Types (a superset of fixed fields) which have labels
such as Alph, Biog, Videorecording format, and Language."

Have you tried adding these through the MARC Coded Value Maps yet?

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
klussier at masslnc.org