[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Web Client (Sprint 1) demo server

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 16:18:02 EDT 2014

Terran,

Grace is out for the next few days, so in the interest of avoiding
duplication of work, I'll ask that we hold off picking a particular
direction until she can weigh in next week.

More broadly, while they are certainly "ESI's to fix", we'd be overjoyed if
folks outside ESI wanted to jump in and attack some of these!  The existing
launchpad bug where Bill published the main branch would be the place for
folks to post fix branches.

Since there's still discussion to be had around several (and email seems a
good way for that to happen in the short term) we'll wait for some more
feedback before moving on some of them.  We (ESI) use internal tools for
tracking work in development and PM areas that fit our needs better than
launchpad, so we'll continue to use those tools (along side launchpad,
where appropriate) for both these and any future bugs we need to address in
the web staff client and then expose the output of that in a
straightforward way as it progresses, much the way Bill did during the main
body of Sprint 1.

Rest assured, I've got this thread starred and marked "unread" in my inbox,
so these are not going anywhere. ;-)

Thanks,

--
Mike Rylander