[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Web Client (Sprint 1) demo server

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Aug 28 16:24:31 EDT 2014

Thanks, Mike!

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345
404-235-7138
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Rylander" <mrylander at gmail.com>
To: "Evergreen Development Discussion List" <open-ils-dev at list.georgialibraries.org>
Cc: "Evergreen General Discussion List" <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:18:02 PM
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Web Client (Sprint 1) demo server

Terran,

Grace is out for the next few days, so in the interest of avoiding duplication of work, I'll ask that we hold off picking a particular direction until she can weigh in next week.

More broadly, while they are certainly "ESI's to fix", we'd be overjoyed if folks outside ESI wanted to jump in and attack some of these! The existing launchpad bug where Bill published the main branch would be the place for folks to post fix branches.

Since there's still discussion to be had around several (and email seems a good way for that to happen in the short term) we'll wait for some more feedback before moving on some of them. We (ESI) use internal tools for tracking work in development and PM areas that fit our needs better than launchpad, so we'll continue to use those tools (along side launchpad, where appropriate) for both these and any future bugs we need to address in the web staff client and then expose the output of that in a straightforward way as it progresses, much the way Bill did during the main body of Sprint 1.

Rest assured, I've got this thread starred and marked "unread" in my inbox, so these are not going anywhere. ;-)

Thanks,