[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Keyword search result tuning

Michael Schell MSchell at fepl.ca
Fri Aug 29 13:42:00 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I've searched markmail so forgive me if this has been discussed before.  When I do a keyword search in our catalogue is there a way to have it weight the title higher than other keywords.  For example if I do a keyword search for 'The Replacements' the first page of results shows "The Replacement Wife" as the 1st result, 8 results that don't have replacement in the title and then the 10th result (what I was actually looking for) is 'The Replacements'.  link here

So what is the best way to get 'The Replacements' to the top of that list for a keyword search?

Thanks,

Michael Schell
Systems Administrator
Fort Erie Public Library