[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Changing creator on records?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Dec 8 14:45:35 EST 2014

Hi Jennifer,

I'm fairly sure this can be done in the database, but I'm curious about
the errors that are popping up. We have a number of records in our
system created under the admin user, particularly those that were
migrated. These shouldn't be causing an error. What does your error
message say?

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator