[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron Batch Functions

Joan Kranich jkranich at cwmars.org
Tue Dec 9 11:42:48 EST 2014

Hi,

The C/W MARS network has a mix of academic and public libraries.  The address field in the Evergreen patron record is very important to our public libraries when they fill Holds for academic libraries.  Public libraries need enough information to contact the academic patron if necessary.

Joan

Joan Kranich
C/W MARS Member Services
jkranich at cwmars.org