[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Software Freedom Conservancy supporter program

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Dec 16 14:06:45 EST 2014

Hi all,

As the Evergreen project's rep to our fiscal sponsor, the Software
Freedom Conservancy, I want to spread the word about the supporter
program that the SFC recently launched to help support the SFC's
activities. For those who don't know much about the SFC, the
organization provides administrative and financial services for its
member projects. Through our membership in the SFC, we can enjoy the
benefits of non-profit status without going through the process of
setting up our own non-profit corporation.

Although a percentage of the income received by the Evergreen project
(primarily conference income), goes to the SFC, the funds they receive
from its member projects does not cover all of the SFC's operating
expenses. Through the supporter program, the SFC hopes to raise funds to
continue the work of supporting projects like Evergreen. More
information about the program can be found at
http://sfconservancy.org/supporter/

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier