[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Fwd: ITN from U. West Florida

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Dec 16 16:09:42 EST 2014

Hi all,

This Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) made its way to the Evergreen
Oversight Board via the Software Freedom Conservancy. I'm forwarding it
along to the general list for any vendors (or others) who may be
interested in responding.

Please send any question to Angie Jones at the e-mail address listed below.

Thank you,
Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator