[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Using Syndetics DVD covers in TPAC (EG 2.4)

Michael Schell mschell at fepl.ca
Thu Feb 6 15:10:31 EST 2014

Hi All,

Our consortium is testing cover images supplied by Bowker/Syndetics in
our catalogue.  We have been able to get the book jackets to show using
the setup from the documentation but covers for movies dont show up when
UPC data is in the 024 field.  Only DVDs  that have ISBN data in the 020
field show.  Here is a link to our test server if it helps.
http://68.71.19.14/eg/opac/results?fi%3Aitem_type=g&query=james+patterson&qtype=keyword&locg=1&sort=

Does anyone have any hints on how to get this working?

Thanks.

Michael.