[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Using Syndetics DVD covers in TPAC (EG 2.4)

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Feb 6 15:32:48 EST 2014

Hi Michael,

So, it wasn't until recently in Evergreen 2.5's development that the
catalog added the ability to recognize UPC codes for Syndetics.
Previously to this, it only worked with ISBNs.  You can read more
about this change in the 2.5 Release Notes:
http://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/release/RELEASE_NOTES_2_5.html#_opac_2

So, 2.4 will not be able to access those covers via UPC.  You will
need to have (or upgrade to) a 2.5 system instead.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Evergreen Systems Manager