[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Printing Acq worksheets to variety of printers

Smith, Kathleen Kathleen.Smith at sjvls.org
Thu Feb 13 13:26:09 EST 2014

Is anyone printing worksheets in acquisitions to more than one type of printer? We have one lib system that uses receipt printers for worksheets and another system uses standard laser printers with 8.5x11 paper. A 2012 post mentions the ability to alter the worksheet template, but I can't tell if it's like a receipt template which is set at the workstation level. (http://www.mail-archive.com/open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org/msg06270.html)

Also, is there a setting to make worksheets print automatically? Thanks.

Kathleen Smith, Associate Systems Librarian
San Joaquin Valley Library System
2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno, CA 93721
kathleen.smith at sjvls.org
559-600-6256