[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Printing Acq worksheets to variety of printers

Jennifer Pringle (Project Sitka) jpringle at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Thu Feb 13 17:17:45 EST 2014

Hello Kathleen,

The worksheet is an action trigger called Lineitem Worksheet (Admin ->
Local Administration -> Notifications/Action Triggers). If you double
click on that line (not on the name) you can see and edit the template
being used.  If you wanted to have different templates for different
libraries you would need to multiple Lineitem Worksheet action
triggers owned by the appropriate library.

Our libraries currently all print their worksheets to printers with
8.5x11 paper but we would love to hear if anyone has a worksheet
template that works well with receipt printers.

I am not aware of any way currently to have worksheets print
automatically (as of 2.4) but our libraries would like to be able to
print worksheets automatically as part of receiving items on an
invoice in the future.

Hope that helps,

Jennifer
--