[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.6 Beta Preview Uploaded [RM2.6]

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Feb 27 17:07:04 EST 2014

Hmm, osrf_control is part of the next OpenSRF releases, like the
impending OpenSRF 2.3 beta that's to be announced soon.  I would have
expected that testing for Evergreen 2.6 beta be done with OpenSRF 2.3
or master; though I'd expect that past versions of OpenSRF might still
work, but that's not the target expectations here.

I mentioned to Galen Charlton, who had volunteered to package OpenSRF
2.3 beta and he's working on that soon.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum