[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds placed prior to status change (Hardy, Elaine)

Maria Parker Maria.Parker at kentonlibrary.org
Fri Feb 28 10:07:52 EST 2014

Hi Elaine,

Here at the Mary Ann Mongan Branch of the Kenton County Public Library, I have staff to run both missing and trace lists weekly so that we can search the shelves for the items. Also the staff members in both the Adult Services Department and the Circulation Department send items that are on the pull list to trace after 3 days. This allows us to find another copy if need be to fill the hold request and to prevent staff from looking constantly for the same items every day.

Hope this helps,

Maria

Maria Parker
Circulation Supervisor