[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fund list in "random" order

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Mon Jan 6 09:06:00 EST 2014

Hi Holly,

> -          Has this problem been fixed in a later version? We’re
> currently running 2.3.4, which is what we launched with.

I created some code at the Evergreen Hackaway to address this in the search
UI.  We'll need a little more code to address the issue in other UIs that
show a fund selector.  Here's the LP:

>  -          Is there a way for last year’s funds to be hidden from this
> list? Most line items for 2013 have a zero balance, so they are just in the
> way.

When a fund is no longer used for new purchases, it can be marked as
non-active in the fund admin UI.  This will hide it from the list.

-b

--
Bill Erickson