[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Age overdue circs to lost

Deana Cunningham deana.cunningham at granvillecounty.org
Mon Jan 6 17:16:14 EST 2014

Hello,

I have been tasked with finding out what happens when overdue items are aged to lost in Evergreen, and if there are settings to control this process. I am aware of the Action/Trigger (notifications), although haven't yet explored all the possibilities available through that interface. We are currently running 2.3.2, but I believe our IT department is looking at moving us up to 2.4 sometime in the next month.

As always - thanks!

Deana

Deana Cunningham
Branch Manager, South Branch Library