[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions Patron Request feature placing multiple holds?

Jane Sandberg janes at burlingtonwa.gov
Tue Jan 14 18:14:52 EST 2014

Hi all,

We are getting started with the Acquisitions module, and are experiencing some problems with the Patron Request feature.  When we check the "Place Hold" checkbox, Evergreen places 4 (!) holds on that bib for the same patron.  When the item is checked in, the 3rd hold in the queue changes its status to "Ready for pickup", but the other three holds remain on the patron's record.

When we don't check the "Place Hold" checkbox, it unsurprisingly doesn't place any holds.  We are using Evergreen 2.4.4; please let me know if there's any other information that might be useful for you.

Thanks for your help!

Jane Sandberg

Burlington Public Library
820 E Washington Ave