[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question regarding total owed for transaction field in email notices

Deana Cunningham deana.cunningham at granvillecounty.org
Thu Jan 16 18:50:15 EST 2014

Hi all,

We have managed to generate a test email as part of our overdue procedure, and there are two problems. One is that the email notice was supposed to be a three week overdue notice and was actually sent 11 days after the items were overdue. The other is the "Total Owed for this Transaction" field is not being populated correctly - both items said 0.0.

If you need the text of the template or the email messages let me know and I will gladly send them along!

Thanks,

Deana

Deana Cunningham
Branch Manager, South Branch Library