[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Conference - Hotel Rooms

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Fri Jan 17 08:00:29 EST 2014

Coming to the Evergreen conference in March and haven't booked your hotel
room yet?

The 2014 Evergreen Conference Planning Committee urges you to book your
hotel room now, while we have the block of rooms available.  Once they're
gone, the cost for a room - if one is available - is $329/night (plus tax).

This will help us in our planning process so THANK YOU for booking now!

 <http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg14/venue/>
http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg14/venue/

If you have any questions about the conference, you can email us at
eg14 at biblio.org.

Amy Terlaga

Evergreen 2014 Conference Co-Chair

Amy Terlaga