[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] browser support

James Keenan jkeenan at cwmars.org
Wed Jan 22 11:39:19 EST 2014

Hi All,

I get reports of things being wrong with the Evergreen OPAC that are actually individual browser problems. The latest is with Chrome where, depending on whether or not there's a Shockwave plugin conflict, the dropdown for choosing a search library won't let you scroll through the choices.

Naturally, this can be frustrating for OPAC users but it's not really an Evergreen problem.

I was thinking of creating a place on our web site I could refer people to for browser problems but, since browser problems are a constantly moving target, this could easily end up being a lot of work.

Since I'm sure many of you must face this same issue, how are you dealing with it?

Jim

Jim Keenan
Library Applications Supervisor
jkeenan at cwmars.org
508-755-3323 x23

C/W MARS
67 Millbrook St., Suite 201
Worcester, MA 01606

   Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
Currently reading Mistress Bradstreet by Charlotte Gordon