[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] browser support

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jan 22 12:35:58 EST 2014

Jim,

In the good old JSPAC days we had maintained a page on the PINES website titled "Browser Issues" with descriptions and workarounds for whatever the browser problem of the moment was.  We would then link to that page from our OPAC footer for easy access for patrons and staff.

Hope that helps!  Thanks for sharing the heads up about the Chrome issue.  We just had a patron email us about it.

Chris