[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Quick march to 2.7 alpha1

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Jul 7 12:15:01 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

We will be fast approaching the intended deadline for our first alpha cut
for Evergreen 2.7, which is due this Thursday, July 10, 2014.

This is a link to launchpad bugs which are targeted for work during 2.7:
https://launchpad.net/evergreen/+milestone/2.next

The same target list, but with pullrequest tagged bugs waiting for review
and commit:  http://goo.gl/uF83nb

During the course of this week, I'd welcome any committers and reviewers
alike to help champion and move these targeted bugs towards getting pushed
into the master code in preparation for the upcoming alpha release.

Thanks!

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum