[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Installation question / comments

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Jul 10 16:13:09 EDT 2014

I can speak to Ubuntu.  I build tests on Debian regularly (in fact did it
twice today) in Virtual Box.  I usually grab the files via git though
rather than the wget method.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them.”
― Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>