[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Browse the Catalog and Auto Suggest not retrieving complete results

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Tue Jul 15 17:56:04 EDT 2014

On 2014-06-30, at 05:13 , Jayaraj JR <jayaraj at iisertvm.ac.in> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have updated from Evergreen 2.3.7 to 2.6.1. It is noticed that Browse the Catalog Option and Auto Suggest Option in the TPAC retrieves only those titles that are added to our collection after the up-gradation. The search option ( basic and advanced ) in the catalog is working fine and retrieving correct results.
>
> Please advice us how to solve the problem

Hi, Jayaraj.

I had good luck using this parallel reingest script:
Location: http://git.mvlcstaff.org/?p=jason/evergreen_utilities.git;a=summary

Add those PostgreSQL variables to .bashrc and then set the values in pingest.pl according to your system.

Aleksey Lazar
IS Developer and Integrator - PALS
http://www.mnpals.org/