[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] browser client update for July 2 2014

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Mon Jul 21 10:47:40 EDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich <
alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu> wrote:

> On 2014-07-11, at 12:37 , Bill Erickson <berick at esilibrary.com> wrote:
>
> > In the interest of speed, we're only porting interfaces over without
> modifications for now.  I would suggest opening an Launchpad ticket with
> your feature request.
>
> Ok, thank you.
>
> I tacked on a comment to an existing bug dealing with a closely-related
> need: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/752894

Thanks, Aleksey.  I think in this case your request would really benefit
from having its own LP ticket.  LP 752894 is certainly related, but it's
ultimately a different feature.

> Could it be useful to have a tag for bugs especially targeting the browser
> client, as opposed to the existing staff client?

Absolutely.  I've now added a "browserclient" official bug tag.

-b

--
Bill Erickson