[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] browser client update for July 2 2014

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Mon Jul 21 17:58:47 EDT 2014

On 2014-07-21, at 09:47 , Bill Erickson <berick at esilibrary.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich <alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu> wrote:
>
> On 2014-07-11, at 12:37 , Bill Erickson <berick at esilibrary.com> wrote:
>
> > In the interest of speed, we're only porting interfaces over without modifications for now.  I would suggest opening an Launchpad ticket with your feature request.
>
> Ok, thank you.
>
> I tacked on a comment to an existing bug dealing with a closely-related need: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/752894
>
> Thanks, Aleksey.  I think in this case your request would really benefit from having its own LP ticket.  LP 752894 is certainly related, but it's ultimately a different feature.

Thank you, Bill. I filed a wishlist bug for the additional required fields feature: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1346577.

After some more looking around, https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/752894 is a duplicate of https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1060454 (or the other way around, but https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1060454 is the one that is fix-released.) So, I marked it as a duplicate.

Aleksey Lazar
IS Developer and Integrator - PALS
http://www.mnpals.org/